IndieBill does not (yet !) feature a specific Payment Page designed to sell custom content. However, we do allow taking payments for custom works - although you will need to deliver the content of your own once created.
Here is how to do it:
- Create a Tribute Page (do not use any other kind of page)
- Make it clear on the page title and description that it is to collect payments for custom works
- You can setup different amounts for the prices you usually sell at (but remember the maximum is currently $300 on Tribute Pages)
- Use this page to collect payments from your customers, you will receive an email notification as soon as they do pay
- Once you have created the content, use a file sharing software (such as Dropbox) to send it to your customer
If a customer has to make a payment for which you have no preset amount available on your current Tribute Page, you can very quickly make a new one for this customer.
Please make sure that your pages always make it clear that it is a payment for a custom work and do not forget to write down how long you will take to deliver, how you will deliver the file, in which format etc. so that your customers are not confused.
If one of your customers bought a Custom work for over $300, he can proceed to two transaction (however over $600 spendings from a single customer in a single day is very likely not to work due to our antifraud policies).